PRECIOUS CHILD EARLY LEARNING
AND EXTENDED CARE PROGRAMS
+ Preschool for 3 & 4 years olds - full or half day
+ Extended Care from 7-8 A.M. and 3-6 P.M. (for all ages)
PRESCHOOL FOR 3 & 4 YEAR OLDS (September - May)
PRESCHOOL APPLICATION PROCESS
Items needed to apply:
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- All applications must be done in person. Please call our preschool director, Vicki Burger, at 847-965-4750 (ext. 2) to set up a visit.
1) Completed application form
2) Birth certificate
3) $100 non-refundable appilcation fee
- Applications will be accepted beginning at our first Open House in December (the first Tuesday in December from 6:00-8:00 P.M.) and ending at our second Open House in February (the first Friday in February from 9:00-11:00 A.M.). Late applications will be accepted but only considered after all on-time applications.
- While having your application in early will certainly help your child's chances of being enrolled in our program, enrollment is not determined strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. Other criteria will be considered.
- Applicants will be notified of their child's enrollment status by the Monday following the February Open House. One month's tuition payment (non-refundable) will be due at that time to guarantee your child's place in our program.
PRESCHOOL TUITION RATES FOR 2020-2021
|Number of Days Per Week
||Half Day (8-11:30 A.M.)
||Full Day (8 A.M. - 3 P.M.)
EXTENDED CARE (September - May)
Precious Child Early Learning Center also offers extended care for students in the preschool and Jerusalem Lutheran School!
EXTENDED CARE HOURS AND RATES
- 7:00 - 8:00 A.M. - $7.50 per child, per hour
- 3:00 - 6:00 P.M. - $7.50 per child, per hour
- Late Fees do apply after 6:00 P.M. (triple the hourly rate)